DipTrace is an advanced computer-aided design (CAD) software for designing and creating printed circuit boards (PCBs).
An Overview of DipTrace
It is a powerful and user-friendly software offering users comprehensive tools to design, layout, and simulate PCBs. The software has many features, such as an extensive library of components, various PCB design formats, and a powerful auto-router for quickly laying out complex boards.
Users can add elements, manage board layers, and check trace lengths. DipTrace also provides easy-to-use schematic capture and PCB layout tools, making it an ideal choice for experienced engineers and novice users.
Characteristics of DipTrace
- User Interface that Facilitates Easy Learning
- Support for Multi-sheet and Hierarchical Schematics
- Utilization of Shape-based Autorouter
- Intelligent Manual Routing Tools
- Broad Import and Export Capabilities
- Accommodation of High-speed Signaling
- Advanced Verifications and Real-time Design Rule Check (DRC)
- Real-time 3D PCB Preview and STEP Export
- Output Compatibility for Manufacturing Processes
Interface: Silent Install