Drive SnapShot Full Version is backup software, it restores the disk, including the OS, and installed programs.
The benefits of Drive SnapShot
Your data and every one security attribute, while Windows is running and you continue working. With Drive Snapshot you’ll copy your partition or disk drive and you’ll also create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (virus, Trojan, or fixed hard drive), complete and accurate recovery are often performed by your system in only a couple of minutes. The image file is often mounted as virtual drives, so you’ll easily restore (or use) the file or folder using Windows Explorer or other programs.
Technology Snapshot ensures that each data is consistent and reflects the info on the PC when starting the backup. This allows a really fast and straightforward backup of the servers and other equipment that has got to be running 24 hours each day. Easy to use and restore files or directories. Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive that contains all the info on your drive. If a disk is restored to its original state, it’ll be precisely the same because it was at the time of backup, byte for byte.
- Create a backup disk image while running Windows.
- No got to reboot (to DOS).
- you’ll use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program you select, including (of course) Windows Explorer.
- Complete restoration.
- Restoring the system partition would require DOS.
- Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS).
- Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods.
- The instruction interface is straightforward and comprehensive.
- This helps to automate common tasks easily.
Drive Snapshot Promo
0922385 – 9999 Server
0922385 – 1 Server
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022,
PE, Windows-X64 or later
3 MB disk space + space to save the disk images.
32MB RAM if active, 0 MB if not active.
You need administrative rights to execute Drive Snapshot