For Android devices, File Manager Plus is a quick and effective file explorer. It is fully functional, quick, and free.
It is very simple to use and has a simple user interface. You may manage your files and folders on your device, NAS (Network-Attached Storage), and cloud storage using File Manager + with ease. Furthermore, as soon as File Manager + is opened, you can quickly see how many files and apps are currently installed on your device.
Every file management operation is supported. The major file formats, including apk, and media files are supported by File Manager Plus.
The major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are as follows:
- Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG
- Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files
- Cloud / Remote
- Access from PC
- Storage analysis
- Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor
– Bug fixes and improvements
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android. manifest;
- Ads links removed and invoke methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove the default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Ultra compress packaging for small sizes;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- The original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Application: File Manager Plus
Developer: File Manager Plus