Firetrust MailWasher Pro is designed to read emails from various mail servers. The advantage of the client is that you can preview the mail before downloading it to your computer.
An Overview of Firetrust MailWasher Pro
Additional plugins can be installed in the mail client, including antivirus extensions from F-Secure or McAfee. Installing antiviruses allows you to protect your computer from letters containing malware and viruses. To view the letter, you must download it to your computer.
There are built-in spam filters. The program can work with mail servers through IMAP4, ROR3, SMTP, WAP, and WebMail. There is support for the SSL protocol that encrypts all accepted and transmitted data. A similar proven program is Pegasus Mail.
- A variety of filtering methods. Allows you to find the desired letter easily;
- You can add the answer « There is no such address »;
- On the server, mail immediately determines whether the program is a virus or a letter;
- Ability to create black-and-white lists;
- A variety of functions. Working with the program is relatively easy;
- You can set the time. Each time in a certain period of time,
- Works with almost all protocols;
- There is a quick response function that will save you time.
Software: Firetrust MailWasher Pro