Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Corporate is an anti-malware and anti-ransomware program that finds and removes threats. Malwarebytes gives you real-time protection, automatic updates, and scheduled scans to find and remove malware, ransomware, and other advanced threats. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Corporate is not a complete antivirus, it is an anti-malware, anti-ransomware, and internet security program that protects against all kinds of online and offline threats.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Corporate comes with an advanced scanner engine that instantly scans and removes malware, adware, spyware, malware, and ransomware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium offers four layers of malware cracking technology and smarter detection. It automatically scans files when opened, blocks IP addresses and malicious websites, performs scheduled scans, and scans for services, programs, and device drivers.
Features Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Corporate)
- Performance/protection capability
- Improved the repair function in the Chrome browser
- Numerous enhanced protection technologies and remedial functions
- Improved notification design and improved readability
- Added a new quick browse module in the free and trial versions
- Improved the update process to allow for more dynamic updating of UI components
- Improve the compatibility of Web Protection with third-party applications
- Improved drive management
- Fixed the problem that some files were not completely uninstalled on XP
- Fixed a crash related to rootkit scanning
- Fixed various other user interface improvements and bugs
- Added support for Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) and Device Guard to meet Microsoft compliance requirements;
- Improved repair process so fewer restarts are required;
- Improve the accuracy of the Web Protection module;
- Improved driver management and improved stability;
- Continuously improve overall protection, detection, and repair availability;
- Updated the dashboard design to better demonstrate the Malwarebytes real-time protection function;
- Updated the notification center behavior to make it easier to dismiss;
- Many other UI and replication enhancements/stability issues;
- Fixed an issue where the anti-ransomware module could cause high CPU and memory usage;
- Fixed an issue where Malwarebytes would open the scan tab instead of the dashboard;
- Fixed the reported crash related to Web Protection;
- Fixed other miscellaneous bugs;
Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Release date: May 29, 2022