MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician is the best partition manager for Windows; MiniTool Partition Wizard aims to maximize disk performance. It helps to make/resize / format flexible partitions, disk conversion between MBR and GPT disks, partition conversion between NTFS and FAT32, and convert the disk to basic without losing data.
An Overview of MiniTool Partition Wizard
Quick, efficient data recovery: MiniTool partition management software provides two perfect solutions for data recovery. The partition artist can quickly find and restore lost parts. At the same time, the recovery feature is, to some extent, once you struggle to recover deleted files and lost data from broken, formatted, and unassessed drives.
Hard disk copy: The disk copy or the foremost frequent movement of the system is employed to back up and update the hard disc. The disk clone works perfectly when you’re forced to star within the star in time. Move the system to require action on the new disk quickly. There’s no need for hours to reinstall the OS and application.
Master Diagnostic Disk: As a complete test master, the mini tool’s partition wizard can measure read / record speed, analyze disk usage on a system, verify the integrity of a drive system’s filing system, and fix the logical filing system and quickly detect if there are harmful components on the drive.
Features of MiniTool Partition Wizard 12
- Extend System partition to unravel disc space problem by “Move / Resize Partition” and “Extend Partition” functions.
- Copy the disk partition to upgrade the hard disc or to copy data just in case your computer runs into trouble.
- Safely combine two adjacent cells into a bigger one to form the most unused space.
- Migrate the OS from HDD to SSD to urge better performance from your computer or to backup and restore it.
- Check the disk/partition surface test for bad sectors at the destination location.
- Enable disk partition management like create, delete, format, partition, erase, align partitions, and more.
- Convert a disk with MBR System to GPT and the other way without data loss to support an outsized disk or a Full OS.
- Convert NTFS to FAT and the other way without formatting to support Windows OS or store large files.
- Configure the logical partition to make four parts or configure the first partition to activate it.
Enhanced Capabilities of the Professional Edition
- Consolidation of Partitions
- Alteration of Clusters
- Resizing/Movement of Dynamic Volumes
- Elimination of Dynamic Volumes
- Formatting of Dynamic Volumes
- Modification of Dynamic Volume Letter, Label, or Cluster Size
- Transformation of Dynamic Disk to Basic Configuration
Software: MiniTool Partition Wizard