Okmap desktop – a desktop application that allows you to work with cards. The program integrates the ability to download your own cards, as well as maps from Google services. Thanks to the capabilities of the application, you can make unique routes, tracks, or exact location coordinates of any objects.
The software works with both raster and vector cards. There is support for the GPX format, which allows you to work with all modern navigators ( export and import of maps/routes). OkMap Desktop is designed for narrow use or for those who want to make the perfect route or location of objects with high accuracy.
Features of OkMap Desktop
- Sync of maps with Google Maps and Earth services;
- Calibration of cards;
- GPX navigator format support;
- Import and export of routes, points, and notes;
- Work with image and map formats ECW, BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, DRG, FPX, SHP, etc.;
- It works exclusively on 64-bit versions of Windows.
Operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Software: OkMap Desktop