REAPER workstation-level professional music production software, professional audio recording and editing software, supports DirectX/VST plug-ins and ASIO drivers, VSTi instruments, etc. REAPER includes multiple functions such as multi-track recording, audio mixing, MIDI editing, and mastering. The software uses a 64-bit audio engine, supports various popular DX, VST audio plug-ins, and soft sound sources, and comes with a number of excellent quality audio effects.
Features of Reaper
It is complete, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, etc. Wait.
From mission-critical professional environments to student laptops, there is a single version of Reaper with absolutely no artificial limitations. You can get a full 60-day assessment of the reaper. Reaper licenses are affordable and have no DRM.
A new Reaper 6 license includes unlimited free updates through Reaper version 6.60. The frequency varies, but updates are usually released every few weeks.
These updates include bug fixes, feature improvements, and important new features, all for free. The update should only take a minute or so. All preferences and configurations are preserved, and forward and backward compatibility is maintained.
Its outstanding features
- Efficient, fast loading, and strictly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record, and render to many media formats, at virtually any bit depth and sample rate.
- Comprehensive MIDI hardware and software support.
- Supports thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects, process audio and MIDI, and built-in tools to create new effects.
- Automation, Modulation, Grouping, VCA, Surround, Macros, OSC, Scripting, Control Surfaces, Custom Skins, and Layouts.
To run REAPER normally, the requirements for computer hardware and software are very low. But in order to maximize its functions and improve work efficiency, we recommend the following configuration: multi-core processor, Windows 2000/XP/Vista, 1G memory, at least 1G free disk space, 1280×1024 display resolution, 24-bit true color, a professional audio card or audio interface that supports ASIO audio drivers.
- NEW: Multiple zeros or timestamps
- NEW: Adjust narration or voiceover timing
- NEW: Create Hip Hop Beats
- NEW: Arturia BeatStep Pad Controller
- NEW: Control functions with a MIDI controller
- New: Quick batch conversion of files
- New: Multi-channel audio files
- NEW: Render editing area
If you like it, buy it to support the publisher!https://www.reaper.fm/purchase.php
Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.