Reg Organizer 9 is a robust system registry and configuration file manager. You can view, edit, and clean up the registry and preview the registry file you wish to import (you can preview the file directly in Explorer).
Features of Reg Organizer
- Find and replace registry entries.
- Automatic registry cleaning.
- Configuration file management (manage different configuration files
- Quickly and thoroughly uninstall any application
- The visual tree shows the content of the configuration file.
- Set some unproven Windows features.
- Some additional features:
- Custom Open In Context
- Remove items from the Add/Remove Programs dialog
- Add Windows startup runners.
- Analyze shared dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
The software also provides a hard disk and automatic cleaning function. Just click the function menu on the left side of the software to clean the hard disk, and the software will pop up a prompt window. Click Start to complete the hard disk cleaning.
The software also provides optimization functions in its left function block and registry optimization and fine-tuning parts in its primary function menu. Click registry optimization in its function registry optimization menu, and the software will pop out a prompt window. Click Execute Optimization to complete the Optimization of the registry.
The ChemTable Reg Organizer 9 also provides the function of system tools; in its function menu, the registry provides the tasks of editing the registry search.
You can also download Yamicsoft Windows 11 Manager.
Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
RAM: from 256Mb – Disk space: 50Mb
Software: ChemTable Reg Organizer 9
Developer: ChemTable Soft.