Skylum Luminar Neo Pre-Activated is an innovative image editor powered by future AI technologies that simplify complex editing routines and enable creators to bring their boldest ideas to life. Calculates the depth of a photo and creates a 3D map, allowing light to be naturally distributed in 3D space through a 2D image.
Skylum Luminar Neo Overview
“Skylum Luminar Neo” automatically removes distracting elements in your cityscapes, cityscapes, or travel photos. Get a clear sky without messy phones and power lines. It analyzes each image to recognize the depth of a scene and its subject, allowing unique control over exposure and tone.
“Skylum Luminar Neo PreActivated” has a more flexible editing process, which means less memory is required to edit photos. The new engine has many minor background optimizations of memory usage, increasing the speed of all functions within the app, from loading to applying editing effects, using layers, and exporting.
This is a big step forward towards more innovative AI-based editing that targets the pains of photographers. Their goal is high-quality, fast, easy, and enjoyable results for anyone who wants to edit their images and channel their creativity in new ways.
You can also download Skylum Luminar AI
Features Of Skylum Luminar Neo
- Control light in 3D space with RelightAI
- Eliminate messy power lines with AI
- Replace the sky in one click
- Unleash your creativity with AI layers and masking
- Lightning-fast creative editing with an all-new imaging engine
- Speed up your editing workflow
- Completely transform your photos with new lighting options
- Easily remove distracting image blemishes
What is Skylum Luminar Neo?
Have you ever wanted to achieve more with your images? Skylum Luminar Neo is an innovative image editor powered by future AI technologies that simplifies complex editing routines and empowers creators to bring their boldest ideas to life. And enjoy it.
- Get speed and flexibility in your editing with our new core engine and layer workflow.
- The new engine we built for Luminar Neo is based on the best solutions from our combined and evolved experience for maximum performance and creativity and is built for complex creative results.
- Adjust the light in your photo for creative control over the lighting of a scene. You can control the exposure of an image based on the distance from the lens to independently adjust the exposure of the background and foreground.
- Automatically remove smudges on your images caused by dust and dirt on your lens and sensor.
- Clear unwanted power lines from the skies in your cityscapes.
- Experiment with endless creative possibilities by combining two or more images in one shot effortlessly.
Relight backlit photos or darkened images with one click with the RelightAI feature. Skylum Luminar Neo calculates the depth of a photo and creates a 3D map, allowing light to naturally distribute in 3D space throughout a 2D image.
You can also re-lighten the background and foreground separately, which means you can also darken parts of the image. This opens an opportunity for creative relighting in order to bring your artistic vision to life.
Eliminate messy power lines with AI
Automatically remove distracting elements in your cityscapes, cityscapes, or travel photos. Get a clear sky without messy phones and power lines.
Unleash your creativity with AI
masking and layers Use both AI masks and layers for unlimited creativity. AIMask automates the masking process by identifying objects in the image and creating accurate masks. You can always manually refine those masks with a brush if you like.
Layers open up a whole new level of creative expression, with endless possibilities for adding objects, textures, watermarks, and any other graphics to your images.
Replace the sky in one click
State-of-the-art sky replacement technology with water reflections, sky positioning, and human-aware relighting to match the new sky.
Lightning-fast creative editing with an all-new imaging engine.
Designed as a system of modules, its parts can now be individually optimized for the best performance.
If you like it, buy it to support the publisher!https://skylum.com/checkout/luminar-neo/special-offer
Processor: CPU Intel® Core™ i5 or better, AMD Ryzen™ 5 or better
OS version: 10 version 1909 or higher (only 64-bit OS)
RAM: Memory 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
Disk space: Hard disk 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
Display: 1280×768 size or better
Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible graphics card
Software: Skylum Luminar Neo