Turbo Studio is a unique software virtualization application that does not require installation on Windows ( creating its own Portable programs ). Portable applications do not need to install external components, various libraries, computer reboots, or administrator rights, are completely isolated from other system applications, and can also be launched with portable media.
What is a virtual application?
The virtual ( Portable ) application — is a virtual machine image pre-configured with all files, registry data, component settings, autonomous work time, and other dependencies necessary for a particular application to work.
Since virtual applications are executed in an isolated environment, you can simultaneously execute several applications that affect each other. For example, applications that overwrite DLL system libraries or require different versions can work simultaneously on one device.
As an additional advantage, virtual applications can provide access to internal virtualized copies of privileged system resources, which allows non-privileged users to directly execute many applications without exception security or UAC annoying hints.
Features of Turbo Studio
- Creation of Portable applications that can be transmitted over the Internet
- Creating an application as a single executable file that starts immediately
- Launching applications using Java and NET without Java and/or NET pre-installation
- Improving the computer security system
- Elimination of the installation of third-party components
- Elimination of UAC prompts about compatibility errors
- Turbo Studio virtual application technology allows non-compatible applications
- Deployment immediately to a USB drive
- Significant reduction in testing and support costs
Turbo Studio offers several methods for creating and configuring Portable applications:
- Creating a virtual application according to the template
- Search for installed applications
- Create a third-party image or component
- Creating a virtual application manually
Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
so it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Turbo Studio