Zoner Photo Studio X is a versatile photo software. It handles RAW files, supports layers, contains presets, retouching tools, a video editor, and cataloging.
Zoner Photo Studio Reviews
Zoner Photo Studio is a tool that safely guides the user through all steps of the digital photo management and processing process: acquisition, editing, archiving, and publishing. The one-stop all-in-one solution provides the user with exceptional operating comfort without having to constantly switch from one program to another. The professional version is intended for all advanced users of digital cameras and scanners who want to easily, quickly, and efficiently process their photos. The program contains an extensive set of tools for the complex processing of digital photography on a computer. Its qualities will be appreciated by every experienced user of a digital camera.
You can achieve amazing effects
- When creating panoramas
- When creating 3D images
- When converting to grayscale and other color manipulations
- When correcting flash
- When creating paintings and antique photographs
- Adding waves and grain
- Decorating photographs with frames, lines, muted shadows, etc.
- Supports all types of digital cameras (USB Mass Storage and Canon)
- Scanning via the TWAIN interface, downloading images from websites
- Advanced screen capture and clipboard transfer
- Canon RAW (CRW) format conversion (“recall”)
All to improve photos and eliminate graphic defects
- Edit exposure using levels and curves
- Color correction, sharpening, shadow clearing
- Red-eye removal
- Noise reduction and chromatic defects
- Barrel and perspective correction
- Horizon alignment and converging lines
- Retouching tools: clone stamp, flat iron, brush and fill, rotate and crop
- Batch operations with photos.
OS: Microsoft Windows 10/11 (64 bits) – version 1809 or higher
Processor: Intel or AMD with SSE2 support
Memory: 4 GB RAM
HDD: 480 MB free disk space
Resolution: 1280 × 800 or higher
Software: Zoner Photo Studio