ConceptDraw OFFICE is a package of applications for business productivity developed by CS Odessa for Windows operating systems.
An Overview of ConceptDraw OFFICE
ConceptDraw OFFICE applications support InGyre’s copyright technology, which implements application format interaction. The software package includes tools for creating and processing smart cards, project management software, and a graphical editor for creating business graphics.
The compatibility of the application formats – Its components allow you to present the data in one file in memory cards, Gantt diagrams, or graphical formats. In this case, changes in the data made in one of the applications are saved and applied when processing a file by other applications.
- Software for All-Level Managers.
- An essential set of import capabilities.
- A comprehensive collection of features intended for a manager’s activity.
- Roundtrip of project data through all three apps.
- Diagram your business processes.
- Brainstorm, organize, and present ideas faster.
- Manage any number of projects of any size.
- Cross-platform software.
- The native and intuitive user interface for the main desktop OS.
- An impressive set of export capabilities.
- A continuously growing number of solutions.
Microsoft Windows® 8.1, 10, 11 (64-bit)
CPU: Intel or AMD; 1.8 GHz or higher
RAM: minimum 4 GB
HDD: Minimum 1.5 GB disk space
Software: ConceptDraw OFFICE