The LookOut Administrator Pro network allows you to view real-time screens of remote computers or show you a screen for students. You can take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard. Thus, you can always watch what users do on a remote computer. Several tools allow you to turn off, reboot, sleep mode …. remote computers using a few clicks of the mouse. Running the program on remote computers is easy.
Unlike other similar applications, this application provides you with a live picture of remote computer screens. The live screen ( due to some optimizations ) does not use a high bandwidth, but even when lower network bandwidth is required, the update interval can be increased by one click;
Features of EduIQ Network LookOut Administrator
- Displaying a live picture of an employee’s PC.
- You can take a control of a network PC by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
- PC desktops can be organized in groups
- A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
- The name of the connected user is displayed.
- Power on/off, restart, hibernate, suspend PCs
- Log off desktop users
- Lock workstation
- Clear Desktop
- Control screen-saver
- Block applications
- Mute PCs
- Limit employee PC audio volume level
- Disable printing
- Disable Ctr+Alt+Del
- Blank screen
- Start the program on network-connected PCs and see the output
- Open the web page on network-connected PCs
- Multi-monitor support
- Control over running processes and applications
- You can lock employee PCs
- When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
- Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
- Connection to an employee’s PC is encrypted and password protected.
- An agent can be remotely installed.
- Fast user switching is supported.
- Multi-session support for Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, Citrix,…
Operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Software: EduIQ Network LookOut Administrator