Lansweeper is a practical network monitoring tool. It can not only discover all Linux, Windows, and Mac computers in the network, but also inventory routers, printers, switches, and other network devices.
An Overview of Lansweeper
It is very convenient to scan all networked devices and computers and detect many network terminals that users may not even know about themselves.
This is a highly secure tool, especially when you’re in charge of a network that is regularly used by a large number of users, and allows you to spot data breaches – this is especially useful for large companies, or even families with children, whose Online behavior should be monitored. can help you maintain privacy and security whenever you feel your network may be compromised.
Characteristics of Lansweeper
- Comprehensive asset management
- Network discovery and scanning
- Customizable reporting
- IT asset lifecycle management
- Software license management
- Active Directory integration
- Real-time alerting and monitoring
- Remote desktop and software deployment
- Mobile device management
- Integration with other IT systems
Release: May 27, 2022