A new version of Microsoft Office 2013 Pre-Activated has received the updated interface, it became more social. It’s optimized to work with touches and gestures, stylus, mouse, and keyboard, so it’s compatible with all new Windows-based devices, including tablets. OneNote and Lync are the first applications for Office, in the style of Windows 8, they are not the basis for working on tablets, at your fingertips. By the way, it claims to be compatible with Windows 8, including Windows RT.
Microsoft’s design language has developed Windows 8 and all Microsoft products from Windows to Xbox use a private interface from them to use this language the Office package is not far behind and the interface is updated in version 15 or 2013 interface. Microsoft has been working on tools to access Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus more quickly and easily, this would be very satisfactory for those who frequently work with software in a software package, while the effects of the menu and more modern in terms of graphics, speed The use of the software has increased significantly.
You can also downlaod Microsoft Office 2016-2019 Professional Plus / Standard + Visio + Project 16.0.12527.22162 (2022.06), Office LTSC 2021 Professional Plus / Standard + Visio + Project 16.0.14332.20324, and Microsoft Office 2021 v2205 Build 15225.20204
The features of Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus
- New interface, close to the Metro concept, the menu button flat analogy with Office 15 (or Office 2013 – is the name of the market, rumored to be located in the new package)
- The ability to view comments while reading
- New opportunities to increase/decrease font size, alignment, line, page width, control paragraph spacing
- New “page layout” menu in the panel in editing mode.
- Microsoft Office 2013 will not support work with operating systems of previous generations, with the exception of the amount of money only for Windows 7
- According to the developer’s employees, the new version of the office software will support work on iPad. The special launch will give users “apple” tablets to operate on the special edition of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (remember that OneNote for iPad is already available).
- On the board, ARM Office 15 will be an integral part of Windows RT (the Windows 8 special assembly for ARM-based PCs).
- A suite of office applications is expected to integrate with popular social networking sites like Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail, and SkyDrive.
- It can also be said that the software company is preparing an online platform for the Tuesday Office Marketplace party calendar.
- In the version of Office 15, they have suppressed the Starter Edition, in fact, it is not very common for users. Instead of this version, it was decided to distribute the 60-day “trial” version of Microsoft Office, the usual one.
The programs available in Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Word 2013 SP1
- Microsoft Excel 2013 SP1
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 SP1
- Microsoft Access 2013 SP1
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1
- Microsoft InfoPath 2013 SP1
- Microsoft XSkype 2013 SP1
- Microsoft Publisher 2013 SP1
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 SP1
- Microsoft Lync 2013 SP1
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2013 SP1
Operating systems: 7 SP1 (32-bit) 7 SP1 (64-bit) 8.1 (32-bit) 8.1 (64-bit) 10 (32-bit) 10 (64-bit), and later
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Microsoft Office 2013