Offline Explorer Enterprise is a popular and powerful program for downloading websites to your hard drive for later viewing on a PC in an external or built-in browser offline (without an Internet connection). Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you can simultaneously download an unlimited number of selected HTTP, FTP, and HTTPS sites. Downloaded sites can be exported in a convenient format, or you can burn a copy of the site to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray. The program contains web utilities for quickly and easily viewing, editing, or searching downloaded pages in the built-in browser. Offline Explorer Enterprise has a pleasant, clear, and convenient multilingual interface, including full support۔
Saved copies of sites will work offline. You can also export them in a convenient format, or burn a copy of the site to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. For flexible download management, there is convenient filtering of downloaded pages, the ability to monitor the download queue, and a detailed log of operations. A program is a convenient tool for downloading Internet content and perfectly serving to meet your needs in the delivery and processing of information from the Internet.
Features of Offline Explorer Enterprise
- Ability to schedule downloads according to a specified schedule
- Flexible URL filtering system with powerful keyword support
- Download via FTP, HTTP(S), MMS, RTSP, NSV and BitTorrent
- Simultaneous download of up to 500 files
- Moving downloaded sites to other directories without loss of performance
- Macros are supported in download URLs
- Support and extraction of links from Java and VB scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U) , Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC ) files
- Support for HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and [email protected] proxy servers
- Search in uploaded files by keywords and titles
- Fully customizable user interface
- View downloaded any site using an external or built-in browser
- Creating a copy of old pages when updating downloaded sites
- Convenient Project Creation Wizard
- Export sites to any specified folder with packaging in ZIP, CHM, or MHT file
If you like it, buy it to support the publisher!https://metaproducts.com/store
Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
On the other hand, the hardware requirements such as hard disk space, ram memory,
processor, screen resolution, and others are really minimal
that it is not necessary to specify them.
Software: Offline Explorer Enterprise